11 November 2010

Not a good blogger. . .



I am horrible at keeping up with blogging! I've really got to work on this. . .literally. :) I guess I've got to set aside a regular time to blog so I can share what we are up to. It's just that our schedule is never the same around here mostly because of the hubby's work schedule being so quirky. It's great that we DO homeschool, or my kids wouldn't see their daddy that much. I'm going to take the time now to post some pics of some of the things we've done since the last post.

Luisenpark, Mannheim
When visiting this park, make sure you plan to be there all day so you can do and see everything. We really enjoyed our trip. We will definitely be going back.


There are stork nests atop almost every tall structure. It's really cool to see the storks flying overhead and landing in their nests.



Have you ever heard a penguin make this noise??? I never have. . . at least not when I was 20 feet from one.

No comments:

Post a Comment